Shipping & Returns Policy
select UK Free Delivery for free delivery in the UK (UK mainland & Northern Ireland). There is no minimum order amount.
select Next day delivery at an additional extra cost. Postage will be charged according to the weight of the package. Next day delivery is applicable to certain products only.
In the event that you change your mind, we have a 30 day returns policy. the following points apply :
- Goods must be returned to us by special delivery within 30days of purchase
- Goods can only be returned provided they are unopened, in its original condition and is undamaged
- You shall receive full credit except for any shipping cost and handling charges of 15% apply provided the above mentioned points is adhered to
- We cannot accept returns on any goods where the manufacturers boxes or packages are opened as we cannot return these to our suppliers
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective package or lenses, the following points apply :
- Do not throw the lenses away. We will need to send them back to the manufacturer
- On receipt of the lenses, we shall send them onto the manufacturers for analysis. Provided the manufacturer agrees that the lenses are defective, replacement lens will be supplied at no additional cost
- Please note that you can only exchange defective lenses for the exact same lens and prescription
- We do not charge any handeling costs for damaged or defective items
In both instances follow these steps :
- Please telephone us on 020 8698 6884 inform us
- Items must be sent back to us by special delivery to our mailing address Mon - Fri between 10am and 5:30pm (Except Bank Holidays)
- Please package the goods with care, making sure they are not damaged during shipping. To ensure safe delivery, we recommend using a trackable carrier.
- We are unable to issue credit on goods that are damaged in transit
- Mailing address : SecondSightOnline, 495a Bromley Road, Downham, Kent, BR1 4PQ
If you have any further questions regarding our returns policy, please contact us.